Business or Personal Finance Options from Crossroads Subaru
If you're looking for a new or used car we offer a variety of great loan options to get you into your new car sooner than you think. No one knows car finance like Crossroads Subaru and we offer options for both personal and business finance. Here's why you should choose Crossroads Subaru finance:
- Tailored packages - Fixed repayment loans ranging from consumer finance, leasing, hire purchase & chattel mortgage.
- Flexibility - Structuring your repayments to suit your budget for anytime of the year.
- Range - We have a range of insurance products from simple motor vehicle insurance, to GAP cover, loan protection insurance, tyre and rim insurance, extended warranties and more.
- One stop shop - Finance and insurance is arranged onsite, so you can enjoy your car sooner.
- Convenience - All you have to do is authorise your paperwork the day you pick up your car. We’re available seven days a week.
Finance that’s tailored to you, not someone else.
Our team of expert Business Managers are dedicated to developing a finance solution that’s tailored to your individual needs and budget. We’re more than happy to provide you with a free, no obligation assessment to give you an indication of your borrowing capacity and which finance options are suitable. Our due diligence that ensures you’re 100% happy and confident that you’ll be driving worry-free for years to come.
Following is a list of all finance & insurance products we offer:
- Consumer Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Novated Lease
- Chattel Mortgage/Business Vehicle Loan
- Business Vehicle Loan
- Finance a Fleet of Vehicles
- Motor Equity/Gap Insurance
- Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance
- Loan protection insurance
- Business loan protection
- New/Used vehicle extended warranty insurance
- Purchase Price Insurance
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. This information is provided as general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.